Find the best TV service near you
Check out a list of TV companies that may be available in your area.
Call today to shop popular TV companies near you.
Find the best TV service for you
AT&T U-verse TV
Featured plan for $59.99/mo.* with 190+ channels including locals
Get all your favourite channels, plus On Demand titles and live TV streaming with the AT&T U-verse app.
Upgrade TV time with AT&T U-verse
Watching TV is about more than the channels you get. While U-verse TV brings you all the popular channels you want — locals, sports networks, premium channels and more — it also offers the TV features that make for a unique viewing experience.
AT&T U-verse TV brings you:
TV packages ranging from 15+ to 565+ channels
HD service included with U-Family package and above
Freedom to record up to 4 shows at once
Remote access to DVR settings
Live TV streaming via the U-verse app
On Demand titles on your TV or smart device
Entertainment extras like premium channels, HD packs, sports packs and more
AT&T also offers TV plans through DIRECTV, part of the AT&T family. Visit our DIRECTV page to learn more about their TV options.
Discover the entertainment possibilities AT&T U-verse can bring to your home. Call now for details on plans and special offers available in your area.
TV packages starting at $59.99/mo.* for 155+ channels
Get the DIRECTV package that’s right for you and enjoy endless entertainment, advanced DVR service, plus streaming at home and on the go with the DIRECTV app.
Enjoy TV your way with DIRECTV
DIRECTV offers more channel variety and package options than many other TV providers. When shopping for a TV service for your home, consider the package options you get with DIRECTV as well as special features and add-ons.
In addition to wide channel variety, DIRECTV also offers:
- 200+ HD channels and exclusive 4K Ultra-HD channels
- HD and DVR service included with DIRECTV packages
- Genie® HD DVR to record up to 5 shows at once and get 200 hours of HD programming
- Live and recorded TV streaming with the DIRECTV app
- NFL SUNDAY TICKET, a DIRECTV-only offer
DIRECTV’s channel variety, equipment features and mobile app let you watch your favorite shows however it’s most convenient for you. Call now to order your DIRECTV package.
Find your DISH TV package
TV plans starting at $69.99/mo.* for 190 channels.
Get the channels you want plus top DVR technology with DISH Network.
What does DISH Network offer?
DISH Network delivers an exceptional TV experience with great channel variety, superior DVR technology and on-the-go watching with the DISH Anywhere app.
With satellite TV service from DISH Network, you can:
- Choose from 4 main TV packages
- Add on sports, premium and international channel packs
- Record up to 16 shows at once
- Store up to 2,000 hours of SD content
- Stream all your live channels, recorded and On Demand shows on the go
- Voice-control your DISH Voice Remote
What else do DISH packages have to offer? Find out with Satellitetvdealsusa. Shop TV packages, explore DISH Network channel lineups and place your order all in one place. Call Satellitetvdealusa to discover all the entertainment possibilities DISH can bring to your home.
Shop Spectrum TV packages
Spectrum TV plans starting at $44.99/mo.* for 125+ channels.
Enjoy more premium TV, more channels and more HD entertainment for less.
Get great value TV with Spectrum
Get the entertainment you want with Spectrum TV. Upgrade your plan to get additional channels, including premium options, or customize your plan with add-on premium channels, sports packs and more.
Get more perks from Spectrum such as:
- Watch live TV, recorded DVR and On Demand programs anywhere with Spectrum TV App
- Record up to six shows and save up to 150 hours of HD programming with Enhanced DVR
- Get exclusive sports TV with NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice packages
- Bundle with internet or home phone for additional perks
From standard cable TV plans to new Spectrum TV Stream, you can get the channels you want from Spectrum for a low price.
Shop Verizon Fios TV
Learn more about Verizon Fios TV plans starting at 150+ channels.
Get to know why Fios TV is rated #1 for minimizing outages and interruptions.
Upgrade to Verizon Fios TV
Verizon Fios has a variety of TV packages and channel lineups for every type of TV fan. Choose a Custom TV plan to get a lineup full of the types of channels you like best. Or, get a little of everything with Preferred, Extreme or Ultimate HD plans.With Verizon Fios TV, you can:
- Record shows on multiple TVs in your home with Fios Multi-Room Enhanced DVR Service
- Customize with popular premium channels like SHOWTIME®
- Add Spanish, international and sports packages to your channel lineup for more of the entertainment your family enjoys
Shop Xfinity TV
Find Xfinity TV plans starting at $20/mo.* with 10+ channels in select areas. Upgrade your home TV experience with better channel lineups, DVR features and add-on options.
Enjoy better TV with Xfinity
- Live TV, DVR and On Demand streaming on any device with the Xfinity Stream app
- Record up to 6 shows and save up to 500 GB of storage on your X1 DVR
- Voice control of your TV service with the Xfinity X1 Voice Remote
- Get personalized TV recommendations based on viewing history and search live TV for your favorite titles
- Sync your Netflix, Pandora and YouTube accounts to your X1 service to access all your content on your home TV screen
Your “best” TV provider depends on what you and your family are looking for in a great home entertainment experience. Call today to shop popular TV companies near you.
How does satellite TV work?
Satellite TV companies send TV signals to satellites above the earth which then transmit those signals to smaller dishes attached to homes. Satellite TV receivers convert the signals into a TV image, similar to how your modem converts incoming signals into internet service. This technology allows satellite TV providers to offer TV service nearly anywhere in the U.S. Satellite TV is a great option whether you’re looking for a basic TV package or one stacked with premium channels, sports networks and more. In addition to channel package variety, satellite TV also delivers high-quality picture and sound, advanced DVR technology and exceptional availability.
Satellite TV vs. cable - Is satellite better?
Satellite and cable are two popular choices for TV service. While both satellite and cable will give you similar channel packages and picture quality, there are some differences between the two. For example, satellite TV companies will likely give you more channel options and lower introductory pricing, but cable is less likely to be affected by bad weather such as heavy rain.
Satellite TV service advantages and disadvantages compared to cable
- Availability – Satellite TV is available throughout all 50 states, whereas cable service and providers vary widely by location.
- Channel selection – You’re likely to get more channel variety and package selections with satellite TV vs. cable.
- Picture quality – Satellite TV supports higher bandwidth than cable, which can allow for more 1080 HD channels, or even 4K programming.
- Customer satisfaction – DISH and DIRECTV had higher ACSI ratings than most major cable TV providers in 2019, scoring a 67 and 66 out of 100, respectively.
- Service disruptions – Inclement weather such as rain, snow, strong winds and heavy cloud coverage can interfere with your signal and cause a temporary service outage. However, your recorded programming will likely still be available.
- Contracts – DISH and DIRECTV require a two-year contract, and often include price increases after the first year.
- Dish installation – To get satellite TV, you need a satellite dish. While the equipment and installation costs are typically included, your installer will need to affix the dish to your roof or another exterior surface on your home.
Satellite television will likely give you more channel options and lower introductory pricing than cable. Satellite service can be a better option for you if you live in a rural area with fewer TV options, want to spend less on TV service or prioritize high customer service ratings. However, satellite TV service can be affected by weather, so there might be times where you can’t view any programming.
Cable is less likely to be affected by bad weather such as heavy rain, but can cost more initially. Cable can be a better option if you don’t want a TV contract or if a cable provider offers special incentives for bundling TV and internet.
What to consider when comparing satellite TV and cable:
- Packages – Satellite TV companies offer more channel package options than most cable companies. Plus, you’ll likely have more add-on channel options with satellite TV, so you can get more sports, premium and international channels. If you’re looking for a basic package with little more than local channels, cable may be your better option.
- Pricing – Monthly costs for satellite TV can run lower than cable, especially during the first year or two of service. After that, price increases can bring your satellite TV up to or higher than what you’d pay for a similar cable package. Pricing varies by provider and location, so it’s best to shop multiple providers and plans in your area.
- DVR equipment – Satellite TV boasts some of the most advanced DVR equipment available. You can record up to 16 shows at once with DISH and up to five shows at once with DIRECTV. Cable providers typically vary from recording two to six shows at once.
- Contract – Satellite TV often comes with a contract of one or two years. Cable service may require a contract, but some providers, such as Spectrum, do not require a contract.
Get details about satellite and cable TV services from our experts. Call to shop available TV providers, plans and special offers for your home.